CategoriesPaid Face to Face Courses
Build Your Digital Plan
Join this one day practical workshop, on 7 March, to create a digital plan for your business ready for the April 2018 financial year. This workshop will take you through the essential building blocks for a practical and actionable plan which you can begin implementing straight away. We will tackle some of the biggest challenges within Digital Marketing and master the top trends for 2018.
This workshop is facilitated by Emma Gribben, who is an international Digital Marketing trainer, mentor and consultant working directly with clients around the globe on digital marketing projects. Emma delivers digital marketing training for the Google Digital Academy throughout Europe and is a trainer for the Google Digital Garage in the UK. Emma has worked with Virgin Media and Ulster Bank across digital marketing events in addition to mentoring start ups and SMEs through government and council programmes.
Emma will share with you her digital knowledge, skills and tools to help you develop an actionable plan to boost your business online.
What Will You Learn?
This course includes:
- A hands-on Digital Audit of your business
- Development of SMART Digital Marketing objectives
- Creation of your of Target Market Personas
- Development of your brand’s key messages and content formats
- Review of the most effective digital marketing channels in 2018 to include; search marketing, PPC, paid media, email marketing, social media and content marketing
- Identification of the top digital trends and how to tackle these in your business
- Identifying the gaps in mobile optimisation for your brand
- Creation of measurement and performance reports
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners and Managing Directors,
- Digital Marketing Executives and Managers,
- Self Employed and Freelancers
- Marketing, Communications and Advertising professionals,
- Public Sector Marketing and Communication Managers.
- Voluntary Sector Fundraisers and Managers
This workshop costs Â£100 which includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day in addition to a certificate of completion. Please bring a laptop or table device with you on the day to conduct the digital audit on your business.